Thursday, December 31, 2009

Astronomy Resolutions for 2010

Here are my personal astronomy goals for the coming year:

- Complete the Herschel 400 list (I have about 300 objects to go)

- Complete the Master level of the Outreach club of the Astronomical League (about 70 more hours of star party fun)

- Learn how to do more sketching at the eyepiece (Maybe this means the open cluster club, Asteroid club, or the Lunar II club?)

- Attend the Texas Star Party for the second time.

- Find at least 3 more dark sky sites I can easily access within 2 hours of San Antonio including one with low horizons.

Dark Skies to all

Risk

1 comment:

  1. Mine is to simplify my life and my astronomy. I plan on selling some of my unused gear to get some nicer things. I've also made a plan to simplify my astronomy related activities and focus more on observation. Remember astronomy is a hobby and times when it gets to be too tough or stressful it might be time to just settle down and focus on enjoying the sky.

    ReplyDelete